Monday, July 21, 2008

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland. Or, rather, I went to the American Library Association conference, which happened to be in Anaheim CA, and brought my family + Grandma (Emily's mom) to Disneyland. So I went to some ALA programs (which were dull compared to Disneyland's offerings), and also went to Disneyland. Hadn't been there since I was 18. My high school graduating class went there after we graduated. This time was more fun, though also interrupted by my obligation to attend ALA.

Hits:

Watching fireworks from our room at the Disneyland Hotel (now Erin thinks that all Hotel rooms must provide fireworks).
Seeing Katie meet the various princesses which are currently part of her imaginary world.
Seeing Erin meet Minnie Mouse--true love at first sight!
The Disneyland Hotel Pool.

Misses:

Taking a five year old on "Space Mountain when A. I don't even really like roller coasters, and B. What was I thinking?!!!

If you have some time to kill, you can check out our Disneyland photos.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well we were down there for a few days as well but didn't make it to Disneyland. Looks like a fun trip for you.

Cool photos. Who knew there were so many princesses????

Anonymous said...

I don't have a flickr account, so I'm going to post all my comments about your pics here!

So sweet! I cannot believe how big and how grown up the girls look. Tell them to STOP! Erin is absolutely adorable in those glasses!

Looks like you guys had a great time at Disneyland. I don't think we had as much fun, but Amara loved meeting the princesses!

And yes Marg, there are lots of princesses! My husband can name them all!

We have a family blog too that I just started today. I think you can find it by clicking on my name.

I love you all!